About the Journal
Northwest Journal of Medical Sciences (NJMS) ISSN: 2413-8010 (Print) 2414-8229 (Online) is the official biomedical journal of Northwest General Hospital and Research Centre. NJMS is a bi-annual, peer-reviewed open-access journal founded in 2016. NJMS aims to publish high-quality scholarly articles focusing on the interdisciplinary fields in Medicine, Public health and Medical Education. NJMS is committed to publishing only the highest quality research with judicious and impartial internal and external peer-review to comply with the highest standards in medical publishing. We comprehend the need for the latest scientific evidence, based on rigorously evaluated research and its accessibility to all scientific communities.
Objectives of NJMS:
- To keep clinicians up to date with the latest advancements in Health.
- To foster responsible and balanced debate on emerging issues that affect patients' safety and health care.
- To provide clinicians with continuing medical education in basic and clinical sciences to support informed clinical decisions.
- Special focus on public health and medical education to equip clinicians with the attributes that are necessary to meet their individual and collective responsibilities to society.
- To provide swift publication of the novel and credible research with fast track peer-review process while maintaining the highest ethical and editorial standards.